We are looking for an experienced & passionate Brewer who is ready to be part of new established Micro Brewery company in MYANMAR / SOUTH EAST ASIA and wants to have input and creativity in recipe development. Be an integral part of our international team, with opportunity for growth and development along the new cultures experience in one of the fastest growing countries in Asia.
JOB TITLE: Brewer / Brewmaster
Under the supervision of the General Manager (German), the Brewer is responsible for overseeing efficient execution of all brewery production. Further, the Brewer must maintain inventory of raw materials, packaging materials and all supplies to produce beer.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for all brewing, cellaring, packaging, scheduling, inventory and QA/QC.
• Maintain inventory of raw materials and chemicals required to produce sufficient beer for the tasting room and wholesale.
• Set the production schedule based on tasting room needs and sales projections
• Schedule personnel to fulfil production schedule
• Perform and schedule maintenance and repairs to minimize brewery down time
• Train junior production employees (including safety training)
• Maintain a clean, safe and well-organized facility
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Proven experience in a production brewery.
• A Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent in related discipline and/or certification or graduation from an accredited Brewing Training Institution
• Proven mechanical/electronics experience with beer production machinery
• Project management and equipment installation experience
• Depth of knowledge of beer production, storage and packaging
• Excellent record keeping, attention to detail and communication skills
• Enthusiasm and strong personal knowledge of the microbrewery industry and market
• Thorough knowledge of MS Office
• Experience with ERP systems
• Ability to interact effectively at all levels within the organization
• Ability to multi-task and be flexible
• Ability to regularly lift, push, or pull up to 65 pounds
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience and a chance to join a start-up brewery and help shape its future growth. Ideal candidates would be a long-term partner seeking to grow along with the company. You should have comfort and interest in brewing a wide variety of styles with a focus on quality.
Einsatzort: Kalaw, Shan State
Kontakt für Bewerbungen: Ole Rehlaender,
Angaben zur Bezahlung: negotiable